See if you fit the cut. Thunderbird Resorts is currently looking for:
Position: Senior Associate Corporate Counsel
- Act as representative of the company in industry, regulatory and supervisory organizations such as PAGCOR, PEZA, BCDA, DOJ, DENR, DTI, IPO, DOT, DENR, LLDA, SEC, Office of the President, and Congress.
- Quickly gain an understanding of the business, goals and objectives of our business units.
- Coordinate effectively on cross-cutting issues with the management and contribute to effective legal and risk management across the company.
- Provide senior management with analysis and recommendations for companies’ products and oversight of companies’ commercial contracts.
- Draft/review contracts, correspondences and any and all other legal documents referred to the Legal Department.
- Develop, maintain and enhance expertise related to regulatory issues that impact aligned businesses.
- Manage personnel, administrative, and budgetary needs of the office.
- Female, not more than 40 years old
- Admitted to the Philippine Bar
- Graduate of a reputable university
- With at least 10 years of relevant work experience in a corporation or law firm
- With background in corporate maintenance, regulatory compliance, permits and licenses, and processes in government offices
- Skilled in Microsoft office programs
- With dynamic personality, detail-oriented and dedicated to work
- Flexible in understanding and adapting to various organizational set-up
- Excellent organizational skills and discretion with confidential information.
Please send resumes to email@example.com.